Well, I actually finished a few things so I am happy to post today! 🙂 I also still have quite the list of to-be-completed items. We are getting back in the swing of workng on the house so I am not sure how much time I will have to sew and craft in the next few weeks. I see electrical wires, sheetrock and paint in my very near future!!
I am going to start with my favorite! Finishes!
1. Present for a friend that turned 10 this week. I used my Cricut to cut vinyl to decorate a square bowl for her.
2. Vase that is part of a get well package for my Sissy’s little girl that had surgery on her tear duct Monday. The little girl is 9 months old so that is why it is for her mom and not her. So far things have gone well.
3. Dress for the before-mentioned 9 month old. I am just tickled pink (or purple) about this one because it is my first time sewing baby clothes. 🙂 I think it’s cute!
1. Another dress for the 9 month old but it is for Spring. 🙂
2. A canvas with the 9 month old’s name for her wall or her door.
3. Our (ahhemm) Christmas pajamas.
4. Pencil skirt for me!
5. Candle for friend’s birthday
a. 9 month old
c. Friend’s birthday
7. Work in new craft area
(Some items will not be detailed as they are for presents.)
1. Burb cloth for 9 month old.
2. Hat for friend (girl).
3. Hat for friend (guy).
4. Valentine’s for wonderful husband.
5. Project for FIL.
6. Project for MIL.
7. Bag for my Cricut because I refuse to pay that much!!
8. 2 quilted purses
9. 2 coffee cozies
I would really like to make something for my mother, but I don’t have a clue! Maybe she would like my first quilt since it will probably be a lap quilt and she is always cold! 🙂 I bought one pack of charm squares the other day with the quilt in mind.
Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful Wednesday!!!